Saturday, February 5, 2011

NEW YEAR + NEW DEEP FRY


Hello friends!

I'm back with a short update on myself with a little surprise along with it! My next "sample" submission is almost complete! The light at the end of the tunnel isn't quite baking on my face just yet but I can see a little glimmer. Deep Fry is almost complete! I really hope people enjoy what's coming this year and alot more to come hereafter! Thanks for your support! Its been a challenging journey getting this done but I'm still pull through to make the best OGN I can make which is really important! Along the way I picked an interesting quote, paraphasing Yotsuba, " Be happy, or be half-dead!" Its an interesting manga and full of comical antics Kiyohiko Azuma has impeccable comedic timing! Give that book a look if you can!


2011 is the year for a lot of new things to pop off from not only myself but a few of my fellow art warrior colleagues as well! The Blog of Weigy is an amazing blog about aestheticism as its finest from the perspective of an extraordinary illustrator, and culinary connoisseur Weigy Widyanputra . Weigy has an excellent command of expression in all of his blog updates regardless of the various subject matters his blog pertains to. It’s a great read, and highly recommended!.

http://blog.weigy.com/


Along with Weigy, I’d also like to recommend another incredible blog about art so delicious that in some ways you’d actually wish it were edible. Much like Weigy, Richmond Chaisiri Lee covers several aspects of art and visual entertainment in a very sincere and approachable manner. His most recent updates have been about the release of MADHOUSE’s animation opus, REDLINE which opened in theaters a few months back in San Francisco, Inception, and the wonderful Capcom fighting game, Darkstalkers!

If you have even the slightest bit of free time, I encourage you to check out both of these blogs, you surely won’t regret it!

http://art-eater.com/


No comments: