Monday, April 20, 2009

+WHAT+IS+BEEFY+KUNOICHI+

So what would anyone really expect from a that has a title referring to a female ninja and her somehow being beefy? Pretty simple. I'm a comic artist who was born in probably one of the most artless, and boring places on the planet...Cambridge, Maryland. Because life is random, I found myself in Upper Marlboro when I turned 3 and somehow the combination of being fed quality beef, chambara films, various games by Capcom, 70's funk, hip-hop, and suprisingly decent amount of both Japanese and American comics--in Kikaider fashion turned me into the blocked-headed man I am today trying to get my story heard/seen by the masses or some shit.



So. This is my blog.

Here, I'll talk about mostly my progression on projects, experiences networking with others in the field, random things I find worthy of facepalm, envybeam (yes, you read right) and really good dishes that include beef in some way, and possibly things I like to cook (which clearly coincides with beef). So if you don't mind checking a blog that will consists of sketches, recipe experiments, and other random things I'm into...then you're just as random as I am.

Is that a good thing? Well if you like Hanwu Galpi then more likely you are making out with the bottom of the bowl. Metaphorically speaking...metaphorically.

To round out this wonderfully awkward and unfamiliar first post, here are some links to my website and obligatory deviantart page.

www.beefykunoichi.com

http://beefy-kunoichi.deviantart.com

My website will be undergoing an overhaul sometime this summer with new art and possibly some great announcements of some sort.

In the meantime, check out those sites and look forward to some wonderul updates.

Take care.

2 comments:

GOKENSMASHER said...

I Heard you have trouble holding back on your friends in third stike

COLLECTIVE+WORKS+THOUGHTS+BLOG said...

LOL, My Yun is not even SoCal scrub level. Strictly chill mode. I might learn more after I get the Cooperation Cup DVD's. I just started played Third Strike so...eh.